12 Seater Electric Bus Sales Australia
Joylong Buses for sale in Australia.
The Joylong E6 is a 12 seater electric mini bus for sale in Australia with a city range of around 300kms and a highway range of around 280kms with full loads.
The minibus has a lot of power, and as a result behaves beautifully on the road, with an fast instant pickup from zero. The coach has a very low centre of gravity due to the battery pack being placed in a central position under the floor, which makes cornering a lot safer than a regular bus. There are several different ways the ebus can be configured, with the standard configuration being 12 seats and a maximum seating capacity of 14.
Joylong Automobile is an electric vehicle manufacturer distributing to 59 countries and regions. Joylong is based in Jiangsu Province, China and was established in 2007. The product factory spans an area of over 900 thousand square meters and produces minibuses, tourist buses, MPV’s passenger and cargo vans, and city cars with pure electric versions in most segments.
The Joylong E6 ebus has a solid build with a luxuriously roomy feel inside due to the high ceilings. Seating is made comfortable with plenty of leg room due to the 6 metre length of the vehicle, making it an optimal choice for long drives. Both the front and rear of the vehicle are serviced with air conditioning.
The E6 12 seater runs on a 60kW water cooled electric motor, which is coupled to a 86.1kwh liquid cooled battery pack, providing this vehicle with plenty of range. The tremendous instant torque is so quiet that you can converse as if in a soundproof room. Considering the economics of the minibus and payback in around 2 years, purchasing and electric bus is a straight forward decision.
Over a two year period, thorough testing of the vehicle has been conducted in Australia, and the quality of the build and mechanical performance are highly suited for unique Australian conditions.
- Smooth drive
- Very quiet
- Easy city driving
- Low centre of gravity for better control
- Open road driving feels very stable
- Performs well with rough roads and corrugated surfaces
- Good response and power range with a heavy load
- Well tested on Australian bitumen and corrugated gravel roads
- 5.99 metre bus can convert from 12 seats to 14, allowing for more luggage space and additional leg room for passengers (This can have an effect on driver’s license requirements)
- Front and rear air conditioning with separate controls
- Side electronic step grants easy entry
- Exit hand rails
- Fold-up rear seats
- Spacious seating with plenty of leg room
- Seatbelts on all seats
- Tinted passenger windows with expansive viewing
- High passenger roof for more comfortable movement
- Speakers fitted throughout
- Rear internal lighting
- Powered with a 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor
- Drivers expectations are met on delivery of power
- Configured with an energy feedback computer system
- Low maintenance
- Fuel costs can be reduced by 60%
- Fitted with front and rear disc brakes (ABS and EBD braking system)
- Battery regeneration and retardation
- Front and side intrusion bars
- Driver and front passenger airbag
- Roll-over compliant
- Computer feedback and fault-finding management systems
- Low battery warning
- Reverse cameras
- AC Charging