Electric Bus Sales Adelaide & SA
The Joylong E6 is an electric minibus for sale in Australia, Adelaide, and South Australia with a city range of around 300kms and a highway range of around 280kms with full loads. It’s easy to drive in city conditions, making it the perfect choice for those looking for an environmentally friendly mode of transport that doesn’t sacrifice comfort or convenience.
The Joylong E6 electric bus can be configured from 12 seats and up to a maximum seating capacity of 14. The vehicle behaves beautifully on the road with lots of power. It is quiet, smooth, and has a low centre of gravity for driver stability. It drives beautifully on open roads and is very stable.
Joylong is a world leader in electric vehicle manufacturing. The E6 electric bus is just one of the many models Joylong Automobile has to offer, and it’s quickly gaining a reputation in Adelaide and throughout Australia for being one of the best. Joylong produces city cars, MPVs, passenger and cargo vans, minibuses, and tourist buses – all with pure electric versions in most segments. Joylong Automobile’s production factory covers an area of 933333 square meters. Joylong was set up in 2007 and is in Jiangsu Province, China. With sales in 59 countries and regions, Joylong Automobile is an electric vehicle powerhouse and one of your best choices for electric buses.
E6 eBuses Adelaide
Featuring a spacious interior and a long-range, the E6 is perfect for busy cities and long-distance travel. With comfortable seating and air conditioning/ heating control in both the front and rear, this electric bus is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable mode of transport.
Powered with an 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor, the small E6 Electric bus from Joylong is sure to maintain and deliver the power and speed expected from drivers. Additionally, the tremendous instant torque and quiet and smooth drive make it a great choice for those looking for a sound investment. At a payback period of around 2 years, it really is a straightforward business decision to make.
The Joylong E6 Electric Bus has been thoroughly tested in Australia for two years and is well-suited to the Australian condition. It has a top-quality build, making it perfect for those who are looking for a high-quality electric coach. Adelaide and SA are ready for the Joylong E6 Electric Bus!
- Quiet and smooth drive
- Easy to drive in city conditions.
- Low centre of gravity for driver stability.
- Drives and feels very stable when driving on open roads
- Handles rough roads and corrugated surfaces with a real sense of control.
- Very responsive and good power range under load.
- Tested in Australia on bitumen and corrugated gravel roads.
- 5990mm electric bus can be adapted from 12 to 14 seats allowing for additional extra and spacious leg room for passenger comfort or cargo area for luggage. (This has an effect on driver’s license req.)
- Air conditioning – front and rear with separate climate controls.
- Easy entry with side electronic step.
- Electric bus exit hand-rails
- Fold-up rear seats
- Extra leg room for passenger comfort
- Passenger seatbelts on all seats.
- Tinted passenger windows with expansive viewing.
- High passenger roof to allow easy movement on and off vehicle.
- Speakers fitted throughout.
- Rear internal lighting.
- Powered with a 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor.
- Maintains and delivers the power and speed expected from drivers.
- Coupled with an on-board management and energy feedback computer system.
- Capable of reducing day to day fuel costs by up to 60%.
- Low maintenance.
- Fitted with ABS and EBD braking system – front and rear disc brakes.
- Battery regeneration and retardation.
- Front and side intrusion bars.
- Driver and front passenger airbag.
- Roll-over compliant.
- Computer feedback and fault-finding management systems.
- Low battery warning.
- Reverse cameras.
- AC Charging.