Electric Bus Sales Brisbane & QLD
The Joylong E6 is a top-of-the-line electric bus for sale in Brisbane, and it’s perfect for anyone who wants to travel in style. With a city range of 300kms and a highway range of 280kms when carrying a full load, this bus will get you where you need to go without any problems.
The Joylong E6 is a stylish and safe vehicle that can accommodate up to 14 people. Its low centre of gravity provides stability while driving around corners, making it a smooth and enjoyable experience for all passengers. Whether you’re headed to a special event or just out for a leisurely cruise along the Brisbane area, the Joylong E6 is sure to make any journey a joy.
The Joylong E6 is manufactured by Joylong Automobile, a well-known electric vehicle manufacturer with sales in 59 countries and regions. Company established in 2007, Joylong is located in Jiangsu Province, China and its production factory covers an area of 933,333 square meters. The company produces city cars, MPVs, passenger and cargo vans, minibusses, and tourist buses – with pure electric versions in most segments. Make tracks with the Joylong E6 electric bus today and see just how great these electric buses are!
E6 eBuses Brisbane
If you are looking for buses for sale in Australia, the Joylong E6 Electric Bus is the perfect workhorse for your business. With a roomy interior, comfortable seating, and plenty of legroom, this e-bus is perfect for long trips. Air conditioning and heating in both the front and back of the eBus make it a comfortable ride for passengers.
The E6 is powered by a 60kW water-cooled electric motor, coupled to an 86.1kWh liquid-cooled battery pack. This provides plenty of range for your needs, and the instant torque ensures smooth and quiet performance.
Tested in Australia for over two years, this electric bus is perfect for businesses in Australia, with its quality build and mechanical performance suited to our unique conditions. With a payback period of around 2 years, the Joylong E6 Electric Bus is a sound investment for your business.
- Quiet and smooth drive
- Easy to drive in city conditions.
- Low centre of gravity for driver stability.
- Drives and feels very stable when driving on open roads
- Handles rough roads and corrugated surfaces with a real sense of control.
- Very responsive and good power range under load.
- Tested in Australia on bitumen and corrugated gravel roads.
- 5990mm electric bus can be adapted from 12 to 14 seats allowing for additional extra and spacious leg room for passenger comfort or cargo area for luggage. (This has an effect on driver’s license req.)
- Air conditioning – front and rear with separate climate controls.
- Easy entry with side electronic step.
- Electric bus exit hand-rails
- Fold-up rear seats
- Extra leg room for passenger comfort
- Passenger seatbelts on all seats.
- Tinted passenger windows with expansive viewing.
- High passenger roof to allow easy movement on and off vehicle.
- Speakers fitted throughout.
- Rear internal lighting.
- Powered with a 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor.
- Maintains and delivers the power and speed expected from drivers.
- Coupled with an on-board management and energy feedback computer system.
- Capable of reducing day to day fuel costs by up to 60%.
- Low maintenance.
- Fitted with ABS and EBD braking system – front and rear disc brakes.
- Battery regeneration and retardation.
- Front and side intrusion bars.
- Driver and front passenger airbag.
- Roll-over compliant.
- Computer feedback and fault-finding management systems.
- Low battery warning.
- Reverse cameras.
- AC Charging.