Electric Bus Sales Hobart & TAS
The Joylong E6 buses are a great choice for modern, environmentally-friendly transportation in Hobart and Tasmania. Joylong electric buses offer many advantages over traditional buses. They have a city range of around 300kms and a highway range of around 280kms with full loads. This electric bus works beautifully on the road with lots of power, and as with most EVs, the instant pickup from zero is fast. They are also much safer than traditional buses, thanks to their low centre of gravity. This makes them an ideal choice for busy cities and highways.
The electric minibus can be configured in different ways from 12 seats up to a maximum seating capacity of 14. With so many advantages, it’s no wonder that Joylong electric buses are becoming increasingly popular throughout Tasmania and Australia.
Joylong is a major electric bus manufacturer, set up in 2007, and has a production factory that covers an area of 933,333 square meters. Joylong produces city cars, MPVs, passenger and cargo vans, minibuses, and tourist buses, with pure electric versions in most segments. With a wealth of experience and a proven track record in sales across 59 countries and regions, Joylong is sure to be a big hit Down Under.
E6 eBuses Hobart
The Joylong E6 is a reliable top-quality minibus build that you can trust. Featuring a spacious interior, comfortable seating, and plenty of legroom, the Joylong E6 is perfect for business or private use. It’s powered by an 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor, providing instant torque and incredible performance.
With its cooling and heating systems located both in front and rear of the vehicle, this small coach/ebus is perfect for Australian conditions, and optimal for driving in Hobart and Tasmania. The Joylong E6 minibus has been thoroughly tested in Australia and is well suited to our unique climate and conditions.
The Joylong E6 is one of the best buses for sale on the market. The economics of this vehicle makes it an attractive option for businesses and individuals, with a payback period of just 2 years. It’s a reliable, top-quality build that you can trust. Invest in the Joylong E6 today and experience the best in electric vehicle technology.
- Quiet and smooth drive
- Easy to drive in city conditions.
- Low centre of gravity for driver stability.
- Drives and feels very stable when driving on open roads
- Handles rough roads and corrugated surfaces with a real sense of control.
- Very responsive and good power range under load.
- Tested in Australia on bitumen and corrugated gravel roads.
- 5990mm electric bus can be adapted from 12 to 14 seats allowing for additional extra and spacious leg room for passenger comfort or cargo area for luggage. (This has an effect on driver’s license req.)
- Air conditioning – front and rear with separate climate controls.
- Easy entry with side electronic step.
- Electric bus exit hand-rails
- Fold-up rear seats
- Extra leg room for passenger comfort
- Passenger seatbelts on all seats.
- Tinted passenger windows with expansive viewing.
- High passenger roof to allow easy movement on and off vehicle.
- Speakers fitted throughout.
- Rear internal lighting.
- Powered with a 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor.
- Maintains and delivers the power and speed expected from drivers.
- Coupled with an on-board management and energy feedback computer system.
- Capable of reducing day to day fuel costs by up to 60%.
- Low maintenance.
- Fitted with ABS and EBD braking system – front and rear disc brakes.
- Battery regeneration and retardation.
- Front and side intrusion bars.
- Driver and front passenger airbag.
- Roll-over compliant.
- Computer feedback and fault-finding management systems.
- Low battery warning.
- Reverse cameras.
- AC Charging.