Electric Bus Sales Perth & WA
The Joylong E6 is an electric minibus with a city range of around 300kms and highway range of around 280kms with full loads.
The vehicle behaves beautifully on the road with lots of power. As with most EVs the instant pickup from zero is fast.
Centre of gravity is very low due to the placement of the battery pack in a central position under the floor which makes cornering a lot safer than a normal bus.
The minibus can be configured in different ways from 12 seats and up to a maximum seating capacity of 14.
The manufacturer Joylong Automobile was setup in 2007 and is located in Jiangsu Province, China. The production factory covers an area of 933,333 square meters.
It produces city cars, MPVs, passenger and cargo vans, minibuses, and tourist buses, with pure electric versions in most segments.
E6 eBuses Perth
Australia is set to become one of the 59 countries and regions that Joylong export to.
The build is solid with a very roomy feel inside due to the high ceiling. Seating is comfortable with plenty of leg room due to the overall 6 metre length. Air conditioning/heating both front and rear of the vehicle.
It is a comfortable, modern workhorse.
The E6 is powered by a 60kW water cooled electric motor coupled to a 86.1kWh liquid cooled battery pack that provides plenty of range. The vehicle has tremendous instant torque and is so quiet you can talk as if you are in a private room.
The economics of this vehicle will work for a lot of the market segment. With payback in around 2 years it really is a straightforward business decision.
The vehicle has been thoroughly tested in Australia over a two year period and it’s quality build and mechanical performance are well suited to our unique Australian conditions and the buyers insistence on top quality in our motor vehicles.
- Quiet and smooth drive
- Easy to drive in city conditions.
- Low centre of gravity for driver stability.
- Drives and feels very stable when driving on open roads
- Handles rough roads and corrugated surfaces with a real sense of control.
- Very responsive and good power range under load.
- Tested in Australia on bitumen and corrugated gravel roads.
- 5990mm electric bus can be adapted from 12 to 14 seats allowing for additional extra and spacious leg room for passenger comfort or cargo area for luggage. (This has an effect on driver’s license req.)
- Air conditioning – front and rear with separate climate controls.
- Easy entry with side electronic step.
- Electric bus exit hand-rails
- Fold-up rear seats
- Extra leg room for passenger comfort
- Passenger seatbelts on all seats.
- Tinted passenger windows with expansive viewing.
- High passenger roof to allow easy movement on and off vehicle.
- Speakers fitted throughout.
- Rear internal lighting.
- Powered with a 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor.
- Maintains and delivers the power and speed expected from drivers.
- Coupled with an on-board management and energy feedback computer system.
- Capable of reducing day to day fuel costs by up to 60%.
- Low maintenance.
- Fitted with ABS and EBD braking system – front and rear disc brakes.
- Battery regeneration and retardation.
- Front and side intrusion bars.
- Driver and front passenger airbag.
- Roll-over compliant.
- Computer feedback and fault-finding management systems.
- Low battery warning.
- Reverse cameras.
- AC Charging.