Electric Bus Sales Canberra & ACT
The Joylong E6 Electric Bus is perfect for those looking to make the switch to electric transport. The Joylong E6 bus is a great choice for environmentally friendly transport. It’s safe – the electric minibus can be configured in different ways and has a low centre of gravity that makes it an ideal option for busy cities or highways in Canberra and the ACT. This electric bus works beautifully on the road with lots of power and the instant pick up from zero is fast.
The Joylong E6 minibus is also efficient. It offers many advantages over traditional buses, including a city range of around 300kms and a highway range of around 280kms with full loads. It has plenty of legroom and a spacious interior and may be configured in a variety of sizes ranging from 12 to 14 seats. The Joylong E6 Electric Bus is perfect for busy cities and tourist destinations.
What sets Joylong apart from its competitors is its vast experience and success in the electric vehicle market. Joylong is a China-based manufacturer that has sales it is 59 countries and regions. Joylong strives to be the master of electric vehicles, producing city cars, MPVs, passenger vans, cargo vans, minibuses, coaches, ebuses, tourist buses – all with pure electric versions. With its production factory in Jiangsu, China covering an area of around 933,333 sq meters, Joylong offers an impressive range of EVs for different purposes and markets. If you’re looking for an electric bus that ticks all the boxes, Joylong is your best choice.
E6 eBuses Canberra
The Joylong E6 Electric Bus is a powerful bus that’s powered by an 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor. This gives the bus instant torque and incredible performance. Additionally, the ebus has air conditioning/ heating in the front and rear with separate climate controls. The small minibus also has an on-board management and energy feedback computer system, which helps to reduce day to day fuel costs by up to 60%.
The Joylong E6’s design and mechanical build work very well with the Australian segment. It was thoroughly tested in Australia over two years and its quality build and mechanical performance are well suited to our unique Australian conditions. It is ADR-approved and meets all Australian safety standards. With so many benefits, it’s no surprise that Joylong electric buses are growing in popularity throughout Canberra and ACT. Plus, with its stylish design and spacious interior, it’s the perfect coach for both personal and commercial use.
If your business is looking for a bus for sale in Australia, the Joylong E6 minibus should be at the top of your list. The Joly E6 Electric Bus is the perfect choice for any business looking to reduce its transport costs and environmental impact. With payback in around 2 years, it really is a straightforward business decision. It’s easy to maintain, efficient and reliable – making it the perfect choice for your business. It’s perfect for public transport, schools, universities, and corporate fleets. So far, the Joylong E6 electric bus has been well-received by the market and we are sure that it will continue to be popular in Canberra and throughout Australia in the years to come.
- Quiet and smooth drive
- Easy to drive in city conditions.
- Low centre of gravity for driver stability.
- Drives and feels very stable when driving on open roads
- Handles rough roads and corrugated surfaces with a real sense of control.
- Very responsive and good power range under load.
- Tested in Australia on bitumen and corrugated gravel roads.
- 5990mm electric bus can be adapted from 12 to 14 seats allowing for additional extra and spacious leg room for passenger comfort or cargo area for luggage. (This has an effect on driver’s license req.)
- Air conditioning – front and rear with separate climate controls.
- Easy entry with side electronic step.
- Electric bus exit hand-rails
- Fold-up rear seats
- Extra leg room for passenger comfort
- Passenger seatbelts on all seats.
- Tinted passenger windows with expansive viewing.
- High passenger roof to allow easy movement on and off vehicle.
- Speakers fitted throughout.
- Rear internal lighting.
- Powered with a 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor.
- Maintains and delivers the power and speed expected from drivers.
- Coupled with an on-board management and energy feedback computer system.
- Capable of reducing day to day fuel costs by up to 60%.
- Low maintenance.
- Fitted with ABS and EBD braking system – front and rear disc brakes.
- Battery regeneration and retardation.
- Front and side intrusion bars.
- Driver and front passenger airbag.
- Roll-over compliant.
- Computer feedback and fault-finding management systems.
- Low battery warning.
- Reverse cameras.
- AC Charging.