Electric Bus Sales Sydney & NSW
The Joylong E6 is an electric minibus for sale in Sydney, boasting a city range of around 300kms and a highway range of 280kms when carrying a full load. Whether travelling for work or play, the Joylong E6 is the perfect way to get around Sydney.
With its great power and low centre of gravity, it’s easy to corner than a normal bus and provides a safe ride for passengers. This bus can be configured to seat between 12 and 14 people, making it perfect for any occasion.
The manufacturer Joylong Automobile is a well-known electric vehicle manufacturer with sales in 59 countries and regions. Joylong was set up in 2007 and is located in Jiangsu Province, China. The production factory covers an area of 933,333 square meters and produces city cars, MPVs, passenger and cargo vans, minibuses, and tourist buses – with pure electric versions in most segments.
E6 eBuses Sydney
The Joylong E6 electric bus is perfect for urban transportation. It’s built solidly and has a very roomy feel inside, thanks to its high ceiling. The comfortable seating with plenty of legroom makes it a great choice for long trips. The air conditioning/heating front and rear make it perfect for all kinds of weather. The Joylong E6 is a comfortable, modern workhorse that’s sure to make commuting much easier.
The Joylong E6 is a high-quality electric bus that has been thoroughly tested in Australia over a two-year period. It’s powered by a 60kW water-cooled electric motor and has an 86.1kWh liquid-cooled battery pack, which provides plenty of range. This bus is incredibly quiet and features tremendous instant torque that makes it easy to get around – from downtown to the suburbs.
The economics of this vehicle will work for many business owners, with payback in around 2 years. The quality build and mechanical performance of the Joylong E6 Electric Bus are well suited to Australian conditions, and buyers will appreciate its top quality.
- Quiet and smooth drive
- Easy to drive in city conditions.
- Low centre of gravity for driver stability.
- Drives and feels very stable when driving on open roads
- Handles rough roads and corrugated surfaces with a real sense of control.
- Very responsive and good power range under load.
- Tested in Australia on bitumen and corrugated gravel roads.
- 5990mm electric bus can be adapted from 12 to 14 seats allowing for additional extra and spacious leg room for passenger comfort or cargo area for luggage. (This has an effect on driver’s license req.)
- Air conditioning – front and rear with separate climate controls.
- Easy entry with side electronic step.
- Electric bus exit hand-rails
- Fold-up rear seats
- Extra leg room for passenger comfort
- Passenger seatbelts on all seats.
- Tinted passenger windows with expansive viewing.
- High passenger roof to allow easy movement on and off vehicle.
- Speakers fitted throughout.
- Rear internal lighting.
- Powered with a 86.1kWh LFP Liquid Cooled Battery and a 60kW Liquid Cooled Motor.
- Maintains and delivers the power and speed expected from drivers.
- Coupled with an on-board management and energy feedback computer system.
- Capable of reducing day to day fuel costs by up to 60%.
- Low maintenance.
- Fitted with ABS and EBD braking system – front and rear disc brakes.
- Battery regeneration and retardation.
- Front and side intrusion bars.
- Driver and front passenger airbag.
- Roll-over compliant.
- Computer feedback and fault-finding management systems.
- Low battery warning.
- Reverse cameras.
- AC Charging.